Everyone who was with me at Camp Berea in 2004, remember my lost shoe? I t happened again!!! This time was a little different. I was walking in a huge snow pile with Madison and Katelyn. I kind of fell through. The snow was past my knee! When I tried to get out, I left my right shoe behind. It was in so deep we couldn't see it. Katelyn reached in the footprint to get it out, but she ended up burying it by pushing more snow in. We got some shovels and tried to dig it up, but we couldn't find it. That means I will have to wait until the huge snow bank melts to get my sneaker back.
At camp I found the shoe the next day. I don't think I will find my shoe tomorrow.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Flashback
Posted by Erika at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Aha, I don't actually remember you losing your shoe at camp. Well I don't remember a lot. lol.
Oh my word that is soo funny!!! I can't believe you can't find your shoe...at least you didn't lose it in mud. =)
lol!! i wasn't there that year was i?! it was deep freeze, right? i'm gonna put you on my links!
=) lol i did that once, hhaha
o.k I lost my shoe during summer camp the year Sophie was in the cabin with Ashlee. We played the hold onto the rope game. I wore my flip flops.
I also found my shoe the next day both times.
Post a Comment