Wow! I haven't posted in forever!! D.C. was great. I will post pictures soon. I only took like 144 pictures or something like that. lol! I went to Canobie Lake Park yesterday. It was fun, but it was drizzling most of the time.
Yesterday, Katelyn had a soccer game. It was really funny because me and Tyler were racing each other. Yes, we were running. lol This little boy walked over, and we raced him too. His name was Sam and he was 6 years old. He kept going into some bushes to pick flowers for me. The funniest part of that was he kept calling me Veronica. Me and Tyler told him 18 times my name was Erika. He still called me Veronica though. My whole family kept saying he was my boyfriend. It was really funny.
I can't wait because tomorrow is my grad dance. There is going to be Chinese food and chicken from Augusta's. I will tell you how it was.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
wow Erika,ONLY 144?! lol,wow. I think only Tori could have beaten that number,lol.
Post a Comment