CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

camping

I went camping with my family back at the beginning of August. It was fun!! We slept in a tent that had a porch thing, and you could put up dividers to make three rooms. Me and Tyler shared one of the smaller ones. Katelyn and Alyssa shared the other smaller one. My parents shared the big one because they slept on an air mattress. We had a campfire every night. We also went swimming every day in Little Dan Hole. It was really clean. Me and Katelyn swam across the lake and back. It was pretty small. For 3/4 of the way back I swam with a life jacket because it was fun. Near the end I gave it back to my dad who was in a canoe with Tyler and Alyssa. On Friday, we went to a town and went mini golfing. Then we went out to eat.
Here are some pictures.


This is our tent.^

This was a smaller tent that we used as a "shed."^

This is the campfire pit.^


This is Little Dan Hole.^



This is the campfire.^

^I had marshmellow on my eyebrow, and I wanted to see it, so I took a picture of me.I couldn't see the marshmellow with this picture. I like this picture. It is really creepy. I will post the pictures from mini golfing tomorrow.

1 comments:

Tori said...

nice! looks like you had fun! :)