I haven't posted in forever!!!!! The first day of school was very confusing. I got lost soooo many times. The Girls locker room is like a dungeon. Tomorrow I have school pictures, but it is not going to look very good. I have gym first thing tomorrow morning. I get my picture taken in the middle of the day. Madison is at my lunch, and so is my friend Taylor. On Friday, I had homework in four subjects. That was my third day of school. I know this is very random, but I can't think of anything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You just started high school, right? It's pretty confusing at first but you'll get the hang of everything! Especially finding your way around the building...I still get confused sometimes but like I said you'll be fine! :) And like you said on my blog, YEAH, getting bucked off hurts pretty bad hahaha!
Post a Comment