CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Birthday

I had an awesome birthday. The weekend started off with the TobyMac, Barlowgirl concert. I got the new Barlowgirl cd and a TobyMac Made to Love t-shirt with my birthday money.
Saturday, my actual birthday, I didn't do much. My family and I went out to breakfast at IHOP. I got pancakes with strawberries and whip cream. I also got some really chocolatey hot chocolate. I opened presents when we got back home. I got the KJ-52 cd, lemonheads, and a black horse webkinz. I also got a back rest pillow thing that has armrests. I got the interior design kit that Naomi has, but it is hard to explain exactly what it is. Then I got the revolve tour devotional and cd. The last present I got on saturday was a book called Wildcats in the House. It is about the spiritual aspects you can get from High School Musical. I haven't gotten very far, but it is cool.
On Sunday, I got presents from my grandparents. I got a really cool picture of a horse, a pair of earrings for everyday of the week, and a cool Nancy Drew book thing. It is like her journal, so you lift the flaps and can see different clues to some of the books.
Then after church, me and my friends from school went to Chunky's and saw The Game Plan. It was really good. We all ordered desserts, and me and my friend Janelle split a huge chocolate cake. It was so big, we didn't finish it. I never leave chocolate cake without finishing it. It was just soooooo big. After, we went back to my house and just hung out. We also had pizza. I got money, a gift certificate to an ice cream place and a horse calender. It was really fun!!!!!

2 comments:

Jaina *JJ* said...

yay! happy birthdaaay!!

Tori said...

happy birthday!! looks like you had an awesome birthday! love ya!