CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Monday

Tori, you said you found the other movie. What do you search under?

Soooo, Monday we had a 2 hour delay. I didn't go to school monday either. On Sunday, there was a message on our machine. There was a gun threat in the bathroom, so we couldn't bring backpacks, had to go in a certain door, the police had to use a metal detector on us, and we had to leave baggy sweatshirts and jackets in our locker. kinda creepy. My mom wouldn't let me go to school Monday. so, I didn't get out of bed until 11, I watched T.V. and went onto the computer. It was pretty fun.

1 comments:

Tori said...

lol! i just searched "evan and bush" lol!
that's kinda scary...we had a 2 hour delay, too, but it was because of snow, not a gun threat...