CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Sabotage

Since no one is posting about it, and it was a highlight of the weekend, I decided to post about it. I know most of the you were there, but it is soooo funny.
The girls sabotaged the guys cabin. We T.P.ed it, wrote with lipstick on the mirror, and sprayed some vanilla spray. The guys were kinda mad about the spray, because there were quite a few sparkles in it. All of their stuff was sparkly. We also left them a little note with some lip gloss kiss marks on it and a few nose marks. It also said love ya on it. I thought it was pretty funny.
Then the guys stole our mattresses kinda, sprayed Axe, put shampoo in the toothpaste, and put toothpaste in some of the shampoo bottles. We thought the guys got enough revenge with the Axe, mattresses, and the shampoo in the toothpaste. I felt bad for Kaeleigh because she was the only one who took a shower and her hair smelled like toothpaste.

1 comments:

Jaina *JJ* said...

auuuhhh i wish i was there =]