CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I haven't been on the computer in what feels like forever!! The end of the school year is here, which means projects and tests. I had 2 essays and they each had to be 1 1/2 pages long due today for history. I have 2 more History projects due at the begining of June. I also have an English project due the end of May. I ususally procrastinate, but my English teacher is checking our projects to make sure we don't wait until the last minute. The first check is tomorrow, and guess what I haven't started yet. I also have Biology MCAS in June.
Mixed in with School is softball. My team has a record of 1 win and 6 losses. We are just that good. I didn't get to watch any of American Idol, but I have heard about it. NVM, I saw the last 6minutes of last night's show. I still can't believe David Cook sang Dare You to Move. I have to go on Youtube after this to watch his performance.
Yeah :(

0 comments: