CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

This past weekend my town had a Yankee Doodle weekend thing, since my town doesn't celebrate the 4th of July.
On Sat. we went to the parade. Tyler and Alyssa were on the float for their school. At the parade, I saw Bush. He was in the Lowell High marching band playing the trumpet. I still don't understand why they had the Lowell High marching band, the Salem, NH band, or a billion cops from different towns including ones from Virginia and New York.
In the afternoon, me, Katelyn and Madison went to this flea market festival thing at my high school. We got some books they were selling at the library.
At night, we went and saw fireworks. That was fun!!

School's been good, but my Chemistry teacher is hard to understand. She has a very heavy Peruvian accent, and she whispers. This year for electives I'm taking Acting, Voice, and computer applications. So far, Acting is my favorite class.