I missed American idol last night because I slept over my friend Taylor's house. I tried to watch the recap of last night online, but it wasn't on the site yet! I will just have to watch the recap at the beginning of the show.
I had a great time at Taylor's house. We had the sleepover to watch Happy Feet. The funny thing is that we never watched it. We stayed up until four in the morning! We talked, played charades, and played Cranium. Everyone didn't get up until eleven!!!!!
It was fun, but my vacation is half over! I am leaving for New Jersey tomorrow.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
American Idol and Sleepover
Posted by Erika at 9:47 AM
Labels: American Idol, vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
omg when Sophie sleeps over she wants to sleep at 1:30 or 2 and I'm like NO! U can't go to sleep yet!! lol
Wow! that must have been funn.
Post a Comment