o.k. Sanjaya is finally gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was really obvious he was leaving. The bottom three were Sanjaya, Lakisha, and Blake. Lakisha and Blake haven't been in the bottom three this season. It was kinda funny because Sanjaya was crying. It is wicked mean, but it was still funny.
The American Idol contestants got to see Shrek the Third. They showed a few seconds of it. I really, really want to see it. Donkey and Dragon must have gotten married because they had a few kids. The kids were wicked cute. They were donkeys, but with little red wings.
I know I commented about this on Meghan's blog, but I will say it again. I think we should get a group of girls together to go see Shrek the Third. If you like this idea comment.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Sanjaya and Shrek the Third
Posted by Erika at 7:35 PM
Labels: American Idol, movies, T.V.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
lol! yeay!! he's finally gone!! much rejoicing in blog-land!! :) i don't know about going to see shrek! the 1st one was good, but the 2nd one was a little bad! but, that's o.k.!
I think going as group would be fun!! Didn't I already say that on one of your other posts? lol
yea i think going to see sherk the 3rd with a group is a good idea!
THank goodness Sanjaya is gone.And Erica,Happy Feet is scary!!!!!omg it's scary and disturbing,it should be "UN-Happy Feet" lol
Megan,the beginning was cute, but the end was kinda scary. I still like it.
Sophie I mentioned it on one of Megan's posts.
Tori, I think this one is about Shrek's and Fiona's kid or kids. It is also about Donkey's and Dragon's kids. There is a website that gives reviews from a Christian point of view. I think it is pluggedin.com
that sounds like an awesome idea!! =)
oh yeah,I forgot to say about the whole group movie thing,good idea! lol
yeah my mom goes that Christian review website all the time, it's www.pluggedinonline.com =)
Post a Comment