Last night, I watched American Idol. Big surprise there. I thought Jordin and Blake rocked. I never knew how cool beatboxin' is. The judges didn't like Blake, but I love him!(or his singing). Jordin rocked!!!!!!! If Blake or Jordin wins, I will most definitely buy it. I really hope LaKisha is gone.
I have like five movies I want to see this summer. Shrek the Third, Pirates of the Caribbean, Nancy Drew, Are We Done Yet, and many more. PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Blake and Jordin
Posted by Erika at 3:49 PM
Labels: American Idol, movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
POTC AAAAAHHHHHH! I've been waiting for this for a year.I want 2 C Nancy Drew,it comes out on the same day as Fantastic 4 :)
Are we done yet was funny,but it wasn't fantastic.It was OK to C once,but it was like,you C it once then you're good. lol
I have no idea who's getting voted off next, the people who R left were my faves from early on,so whatever happens I'm good.[but when Blake leaves I'm gonna B sad.]lol
I am soooooo glad LaKisha is gone! I really,really,really, want Blake or Jordin to win. If either of them wins I will buy their cd. I am a half blaker girl. The other half is for Jordin. It was really funny because LaKisha was crying like crazy.
Post a Comment