I have not posted in forever!!! I have soooo many things to say. First, my neighbor(Steve) thinks my brother Tyler should be on American Idol. I think he would be the Sanjaya of 2014 or some year like that.
Next, I think I saw part of an arrest. I'm not going to post that though. If you want to know, ask me next time you see me or E-mail me.
Another thing was last night. I had a softball game at 7:45p.m. on Tuesday night. I will post that later. That meant I missed American Idol, but I saw the voting off. I also saw the recap. It was really funny that SIMON KISSED LAKISHA!!!!!! I thought that was hysterical especially the way Simon had to look down on her. Phil and Chris were voted off.
My softball game was very interesting. The umpire was terrible!!! His strike zone was from my eyes to just below my knees. I struck out once because one pitch was above my helmet, and I couldn't see it. Another pitch was a foot outside the plate. He called both of those strikes!!! We won though. The score was 5-3. I guess this post wasn't as long as I thought. It is still pretty long.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Really Long Post
Posted by Erika at 1:46 PM
Labels: American Idol, softball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yeah,with Simon and Lakisha..REALLY weird lol.Blake's performance on Idol was AWESOME! one of his best EVER!!!We finally got our beep-boxing Blake back!!!lol.
Post a Comment