CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Long Time

I haven't posted in a longggggg time. That is because I went to new Jersey with Katelyn. My parents had the house to themselves because Tyler and Alyssa went to camp. In New Jersey, we stayed at my cousin, Rachel's house. We went bowling, swimming, and to my Aunt's horse farm. I said I would contiue to post pictures from D.C. I will post only a few pictures now.I took this picture from the moving bus. I thought it came out really good though.

4 comments:

Symeria said...

Hey Erika,I'll explain the whole Steve and Laura thing next time I see you at YG =),U havn't been there in forever!!!!!! I miss U!!! lol =)
this is Meghan BTW, I changed my blogger name. if U havn't,go read my latest post and you'll see why I changed it to this name =)

Tori said...

those are great pictures!! :)

Erika said...

Megan,
I haven't been to youth group lately for many reasons. I was in New Jersey, we didn't have Youth Group, and I had a semi-formal to go to.
I like the new blogger name.

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.