Wanted to say, I have three things!!
Yesterday, Me and Katelyn happened to get locked out of our bedroom. I was about to unlock the door when Alyssa gave me a t-shirt that wasn't mine. I went to ask my mom if it was mine just to be sure, when the wind blew my door shut.lol My mom was going to just unscrew the lock, but my lock doesn't have screws. Katelyn had to climb through our two-story window. She couldn't get the screen off because the pins that hold the screen in place were on the inside. She got the screen out with a butter knife. Brandon's uncle, Lenny was helping my mom hold the ladder in place. It was pretty funny. Katelyn got in though.
Apologetix is an awesome band. They take non-Christian songs and put a good message to them. Two of there songs I will post below. You guys probably won't recognize the tunes. One you would recognize would be Stay in the Light. It is to the tune Stayin' Alive.They are really funny!!!
Please Comment!!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Yesterday, Apologetix, and Apologetix movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
the 2nd one is really funny!!! love it!!
Post a Comment