I am kinda mad right now. I can't work at camp Berea this summer. (boo-hoo) If you want to work there, you are required to go to staff week. I can't because that is the week of my school finals. They were originally supposed to be on Monday and Tuesday. I had talked to Mary and she said I could come up on Tuesday or Wednesday. Then... It snowed. Aghhhh I strongly dislike snow!!!! Now finals are on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Which means I will miss staff week and I can't work up there this summer. I also strongly dislike school!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
NOOOOOO!!! that totally stinks!! e-mail mary and tell her, she'll help you figure it out! :)
I think my mom e-mailed Mary or Isaac. I think we are waiting for a reply, but I'm not sure.
If I can I'm planning on working there the first 3 weeks and possibly adding Girls camp.
Ohhhh that's horrible Erika! i'm sorry, hopefully Mary or Issac will help though. I'm really unsure whether I'm going or not...I've been praying about it cuz I'm really confused.
Post a Comment