CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Waaaah, My Life Is Deprived

I am going to take a survey on who has or who has not been through a car wash. As most of you know already, my life is deprived, because I am fifteen years old and I have not yet been through a car wash. As soon as I get my license, I am going to drag my mom out the door, because I need parental supervision, and I will go through a car wash. Please leave a comment stating whether you have or have not been through a car wash, so I can be assured that I am not the only one who has not been through a car wash, (or to feel even more depressed that I am the only fifteen year old that has not been through a car wash). :(

P.S. Guess who typed this and labeled the post. :)
You'll never guess!

4 comments:

Tori said...

huh?! i've been in a car wash many times...fun times! :)

Jaina *JJ* said...

CAR WASHES!
gotta love 'em.
...wow you are deprived :(

ashleekd said...

i dont like carwashes at alllll!!!!
who typed it?

ashleekd said...

car washes can be quite terrifying at times O_O *so beware* did katelyn type it??

-naomi:)