CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Math

I brought my math grade up!!! In case you can't tell, I'm very happy about that. My first quarter grade was a C-. Not very good. My second quarter grade is a... B-!! My midterm exam grade was an A-. I was very surprised at this. Then, my teacher told my class she scaled the exam grades. She wouldn't tell us how much though. I don't really care. I still have a B-, so whatever.

2 comments:

Tori said...

YEAY ERIKA!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!! :D

Jaina *JJ* said...

thats awesome =]
i failed math. and the exam. ahah, i wrote ADVIL for one of the answers because i had absolutely NO CLUE.
it was great =]
lowest grade in the class right here, 22.
im working on bringing it up though aha.
B- is wicked goooood!