I decided, if I have enough time I will give my opinion on peoples' performances. I won't do everyone though.
My favorite after the first week was Michael Johns. He went down big time.
I am beginning to like Robbie Carrico. His face reminds me of Jason Earles.
Danny Noriega is a girl. yeah :( His voice reminds me of the girl from Elf. He also has Puss in Boots eyes. lol
The judges didn't like Syesha, but I like her. I think she did well.
For some odd reason, I loved Amanda's hair!!!
Simon looked like a one-antlered moose. He had his hand on the side of his head almost the whole time for both shows.
I really want to know who gets voted off tonight!!!.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
American Idol!!!!
Posted by Erika at 2:54 PM
Labels: American Idol, music, random, T.V.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
ROFL! he DOES have Puss in Botts eyes! hahha. he scares me.
GET BIGGER SIZED PANTS MAN!
hahahha, they're so tight, its creepy.
Post a Comment